- Get 1 on 1 Attention
- Receive an Individualized Workout Plan Specifically Designed for you
- Get Accountability to Keep You Going
- Progress at Your Own Pace
- Designed for busy moms and dads who don’t have a lot of time to workout
- No matter what your fitness level is, you will get a program that’s perfectly suitable for you!
- Look good and feel great all year long
- Get the judgement free support system you need to reach all of your goals!
What types of classes do you offer?
We offer a variety of different classes, ranging from 1 on 1 personal training, group strength training, group fat loss, nutrition, and yoga.
Where is your gym located?
Hybrid Fitness is located at 159 Main Street, Thomaston Maine 04861
Am I too old to join your classes?
We’ve had members as as young as 75! Although some class may suit you better that others, we give very individualized attention in our group sessions, and take the time to sit down with you 1 on 1 so we know what to expect from you when you start!
I have a back injury, can I join your classes?
You’ll want to check with your doctor first to make sure he approves you to exercise. However, we have members with scoliosis, sciatica, herniated disks, and spinal fusions. A lot of our members who have back pain and trouble sleeping have actually improved their condition, quality of life, and confidence in their back through our classes!
Can I do this if I'm a beginner?
Yes, you can! We program our workouts to offer different level of exercises. They are individualized to your level, and our trainers will walk you through these options.
How long do the workouts typically take?
The majority of our workouts are 60 minutes long.
What should I wear to the workout?
You’ll want to wear some clean sneakers, comfortable, supportive clothing, and bring a water bottle!